Question

Pixel 5 dropping calls immediately after dialing

• 6 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve also reported this on Google’s forums in case it’s a Pixel 5 problem.

My wife's brand new Pixel 5 will drop calls immediately after dialing. We're on Mint Mobile and it happens on both 5G and LTE. It also happens on WiFi and mobile calling. Her phone has the latest Nov 5 security update. The only way to resolve the problem is to reboot the phone. Except after a certain amount of time (usually several hours) it starts happening again.

I have verified her APN settings are correct. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a resolution? Is it a Pixel 5 or Mint Mobile (T-Mobile) issue? Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I’ve also reported this on Google’s forums in case it’s a Pixel 5 problem.

My wife's brand new Pixel 5 will drop calls immediately after dialing. We're on Mint Mobile and it happens on both 5G and LTE. It also happens on WiFi and mobile calling. Her phone has the latest Nov 5 security update. The only way to resolve the problem is to reboot the phone. Except after a certain amount of time (usually several hours) it starts happening again.

I have verified her APN settings are correct. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a resolution? Is it a Pixel 5 or Mint Mobile (T-Mobile) issue? Thanks!

Hello there! I will be glad to review the case, I’ve sent you a private message requesting some relevant information about the account so that we can sort it out as soon as possible.