Solved

price

• 10 March 2020
  • 1 reply

How much will I pay a month if I use unlimited data

icon

Best answer by fw9348 11 March 2020, 03:27

Mint doesn't sell an unlimited data package. The most you can purchase is for 12GB/month for 4G LTE depending on what monthly bulk package you choose (remember you're paying the bulk price not the monthly price):

3 months @ $45/month = $135 bulk price (plus taxes)

6 months @ $35/month = $210 bulk price (plus taxes)

12 months @ $25/month = $300 bulk price (plus taxes)

You have the option to add more 4G LTE data each month by purchasing an additional 1GB @ $10 or an additional 3GB at $20 (again, plus taxes for both). Data doesn't roll over so any additional amount not used at the end of the month is forfeited. Any amount unused of the data plan you choose will also be forfeited as that doesn't roll over either. 

I believe after your data allotment is spent you'll still have data, but will be extremely throttled. 

I hope that helps! 

View original

1 reply

Mint doesn't sell an unlimited data package. The most you can purchase is for 12GB/month for 4G LTE depending on what monthly bulk package you choose (remember you're paying the bulk price not the monthly price):

3 months @ $45/month = $135 bulk price (plus taxes)

6 months @ $35/month = $210 bulk price (plus taxes)

12 months @ $25/month = $300 bulk price (plus taxes)

You have the option to add more 4G LTE data each month by purchasing an additional 1GB @ $10 or an additional 3GB at $20 (again, plus taxes for both). Data doesn't roll over so any additional amount not used at the end of the month is forfeited. Any amount unused of the data plan you choose will also be forfeited as that doesn't roll over either. 

I believe after your data allotment is spent you'll still have data, but will be extremely throttled. 

I hope that helps!