Question

sim card in phone

• 9 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I took my Sim card out of my phone to put it in a different device a better device  same phone just a newer phone And it wouldn’t except it it just if you took it everything you seem my phone on my transfer was done but I have no number attached to the cell so I put it back in the original phone and now it won’t work there either!!!  

why?? 

bott phones are iphones. Both unlocked. What am I doing wrong all I wanted was to take my original Sim card put it in the new phone and just start it it won’t do it it didn’t do it so I put it back in the original phone that I had it in and

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I took my sim out an put it back in  my phone now it won't work why? What do I do? Help!?!?!!:)

Hello, in order to be able to help you and review your account, I’ve sent you a DM requesting some information. Thank you!

I took my sim out an put it back in  my phone now it won't work why? What do I do? Help!?!?!!:)

Userlevel 3

I took my Sim card out of my phone to put it in a different device a better device  same phone just a newer phone And it wouldn’t except it it just if you took it everything you seem my phone on my transfer was done but I have no number attached to the cell so I put it back in the original phone and now it won’t work there either!!!  

why?? 

bott phones are iphones. Both unlocked. What am I doing wrong all I wanted was to take my original Sim card put it in the new phone and just start it it won’t do it it didn’t do it so I put it back in the original phone that I had it in and

Hi Erika, sorry for the inconvenience that you're facing, we've sent you a private message to further help you.