Question

Travel to Toronto and current service in Dallas

• 22 January 2020
  • 3 replies

I'm planning on traveling to Toronto in a few months and am curious if the data roaming issues have been resolved?

Also totally different but anyone notice sometimes service being very slow in more public areas? I'm in Dallas and whenever we go somewhere with even a little crowd the speed just crawls...

3 replies

Remember that Mint is a MVNO of T-Mobile, T-Mobile customers get first dibs on service, we get the leftovers.

The town that I am in in the Shenandoah Valley of VA is small but has a University population of over 20K and we have no problems with Mint service. Only place that service gets a hit is in a building/warehouse like Costco, but even there it is just occasional dead spot.

Userlevel 3

I'm planning on traveling to Toronto in a few months and am curious if the data roaming issues have been resolved?

Also totally different but anyone notice sometimes service being very slow in more public areas? I'm in Dallas and whenever we go somewhere with even a little crowd the speed just crawls...

Hi! I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.