Question

Visual Voicemail on OnePlus phones

• 11 February 2020
  • 7 replies

Any way to get the native visual voicemail to work with mint mobile or are we forced to use T-mobile's vvm app? And what is preventing the native vmm from working?

I'm on the OnePlus 7 Pro

7 replies

T-Mobiles only from what I have seen, don’t use it myself cause it’s half crap .

Userlevel 3

Any way to get the native visual voicemail to work with mint mobile or are we forced to use T-mobile's vvm app? And what is preventing the native vmm from working?

I'm on the OnePlus 7 Pro

Hi!  I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

I have the same question as Justin. How can I get visual voicemail to work on the stock dialer? I am also rocking the OnePlus 7 Pro.

I have the same question as Justin. How can I get visual voicemail to work on the stock dialer? I am also rocking the OnePlus 7 Pro.

They didn’t give an answer as to why it doesn’t work, and just told me to use a third-party app like YouMail. Which I have been using and it works much better than the junk t-mobile one they tell you to use and has a bunch of other good features.

They didn’t give an answer as to why it doesn’t work, and just told me to use a third-party app like YouMail. Which I have been using and it works much better than the junk t-mobile one they tell you to use and has a bunch of other good features.

I've contacted them about this before and got no resolution. This was when I had my OnePlus 3T. I noticed that VVM worked fine on Android 8 (or was it 7?) but stopped working after an update. I wonder if it could also be an Oxygen OS thing? I'm using the T-Mobile visual voicemail app right now, which stinks but works.

I've contacted them about this before and got no resolution. This was when I had my OnePlus 3T. I noticed that VVM worked fine on Android 8 (or was it 7?) but stopped working after an update. I wonder if it could also be an Oxygen OS thing? I'm using the T-Mobile visual voicemail app right now, which stinks but works.

I don't think it's oxygen because mine worked fine with Verizon and not mint, maybe just how mint's service interacts with Android somehow. And  really strange is people the oneplus 6 vvm works but the 7 with the same os doesn't. Also you should consider youmail like I mentioned earlier, it's much better.

I like Voxist. Works great with Mint on my BlackBerry KeyONE. See my other post:

https://community.mintmobile.com/mint-features-18/voicemail-app-3001?postid=9701#post9701