Solved

Voicemail

• 27 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I have been using Mint Mobile for a while and have never setup my voicemail. I called my phone from another number to be sure it exists and left a test voicemail, but nothing happened on my phone. 

In my iPhone in Phone and then Voicemail it asks me to enter a password. Not sure if that is only for an existing one or to set one up. When I do enter one I want I get an error:
Voicemail Error
Try again later.

I reset the networking setting and restarted, but continue to get error. Am I setting up voicemail correctly?

I am thinking I need to set it up first, but when I look for instructions it states this:

“On iPhones: Your voicemails won’t immediately appear in your Visual Voicemail screen, even if you currently have messages in your inbox. They will appear once you get a new message, so we recommend you leave yourself a voicemail message after updating your Carrier Settings. Tell yourself how stoked you are about your new savings!”

icon

Best answer by wakwak 28 July 2020, 01:39

I was able to figure this out. I found what to dial to reset password...I think it was #937#. Then the voicemails showed up as a list after I entered the last four digits of my phone number. 

Later I wanted to change it from the default. I searched and found to hold down 1 to create my own password.

View original

1 reply

I was able to figure this out. I found what to dial to reset password...I think it was #937#. Then the voicemails showed up as a list after I entered the last four digits of my phone number. 

Later I wanted to change it from the default. I searched and found to hold down 1 to create my own password.