Solved

When will you have the answer for WiFi calling in Iphone

• 29 August 2018
  • 7 replies

I have been using mint for months in my family. I have poor network coverage in my office and I miss many calls and unable to call back. I saw lot of posts with same question from others too. Can someone from mint please provide a clear answer for me.
Will you give WiFi calling fro Iphone?? Yes or no
if yes when??
dont say unfortunately we don’t have this feature at this moment or some vague answer
icon

Best answer by Mint Max 18 September 2018, 19:41

@theSheepdog_X8, you beat us to our big announcement! We've been bursting at the seams waiting to announce that we now support WiFi Calling & Text, automatic data settings, visual voicemail, and VoLTE on iPhones using iOS 12.0 and above. www.mintmobile.com/ios-features/
View original

7 replies

I have been using mint for months in my family. I have poor network coverage in my office and I miss many calls and unable to call back. I saw lot of posts with same question from others too. Can someone from mint please provide a clear answer for me.
Will you give WiFi calling fro Iphone?? Yes or no
if yes when??
dont say unfortunately we don’t have this feature at this moment or some vague answer

Unfortunately, WiFi talk and text is not supported for iPhones right now and if that's a deciding factor we understand and know it can be an inconvenience, but as we continue to grow we hope to be able to launch more features when possible. You may want to research some signal boosters and see if that helps.
-Natalie
Mint Mobile
yes that seems a deciding factor if you guys really care about the customers. If I have not paid for 1 year I would have gone by now, and I have two connections in my family.
you can see many people before have had the same question and your support have suggested to buy a booster for 30 dollars and more than half of them said it is not working. How long do you guys need to activate this feature? an year or two to make a small change??
yes that seems a deciding factor if you guys really care about the customers. If I have not paid for 1 year I would have gone by now, and I have two connections in my family.
you can see many people before have had the same question and your support have suggested to buy a booster for 30 dollars and more than half of them said it is not working. How long do you guys need to activate this feature? an year or two to make a small change??

Good questions, when is it coming and are there really any signal boosters that we can use without having to activate them on a working Tmobile account?
I’m gonna have to cancel my MINT service due to this. Miss way too many calls indoors, dropping calls that come in unless I run outside like a moron. That won’t work this winter. Sorry MINT. If you can support on Android (and used to support iPhone) you can turn it back on.

Absolute failure from a provider.
I am also going to do same. They don’t care customers at all
I updated to iOS 12 on my iPhone 8 Plus today and received a carrier settings update that allowed me to not only get WiFi calling but also visual voicemail. Maybe this will work for you too.

Userlevel 2
@theSheepdog_X8, you beat us to our big announcement! We've been bursting at the seams waiting to announce that we now support WiFi Calling & Text, automatic data settings, visual voicemail, and VoLTE on iPhones using iOS 12.0 and above. www.mintmobile.com/ios-features/