Question

Wifi and service?

• 30 January 2020
  • 1 reply

I’ve been using Mint for a few months now (iPhone 11)….Today, my wifi says it’s connected to a network (I’m at work, the same wifi connection that I use every day), but the wifi icon is not showing up on top, only LTE is. I also only have 1 bar, when I normally have 4. I want to be on the wifi because I use my phone a lot for work, and I’m really frustrated that it says it’s connected but isn’t working, and that I have basically no service. I’m in Cambridge, MA in a very populated area, and I’ve never had issues like this before. What gives? Is Mint down?

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I’ve been using Mint for a few months now (iPhone 11)….Today, my wifi says it’s connected to a network (I’m at work, the same wifi connection that I use every day), but the wifi icon is not showing up on top, only LTE is. I also only have 1 bar, when I normally have 4. I want to be on the wifi because I use my phone a lot for work, and I’m really frustrated that it says it’s connected but isn’t working, and that I have basically no service. I’m in Cambridge, MA in a very populated area, and I’ve never had issues like this before. What gives? Is Mint down?

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a private message to get more information on the issue that you’re experiencing.