Solved

Wifi call phone list?

• 16 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello there

I was pretty sure of having seen a phone list on the mint community forum detailing the phones that were compatible with the network, as well as a reddit phone list of wifi calling compatiblity.

For some reason I can’t seem to find either of them anymore. Would anyone of you be able to point me to those? I am looking at getting a new device and wanted to make sure it would be compatible with the wifi calling as I don’t have any signals at my apartment.

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 16 May 2020, 19:45

Hello there

I was pretty sure of having seen a phone list on the mint community forum detailing the phones that were compatible with the network, as well as a Reddit phone list of wifi calling compatibility.

For some reason, I can’t seem to find either of them anymore. Would anyone of you be able to point me to those? I am looking at getting a new device and wanted to make sure it would be compatible with the wifi calling as I don’t have any signals at my apartment.

Hi there, you will be able to check if your future device will be compatible with our wifi calling feature by visiting https://www.mintmobile.com/wifi-calling-text/
Also If you would like to purchase a new phone just make sure that can support our main bands such as:

• Band 2 - 1900Mhz.
  • Bands 4 - 1700/2100 Mhz.
  • Band 5 - 850Mhz.
  • Band 12 - 700Mhz.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello there

I was pretty sure of having seen a phone list on the mint community forum detailing the phones that were compatible with the network, as well as a Reddit phone list of wifi calling compatibility.

For some reason, I can’t seem to find either of them anymore. Would anyone of you be able to point me to those? I am looking at getting a new device and wanted to make sure it would be compatible with the wifi calling as I don’t have any signals at my apartment.

Hi there, you will be able to check if your future device will be compatible with our wifi calling feature by visiting https://www.mintmobile.com/wifi-calling-text/
Also If you would like to purchase a new phone just make sure that can support our main bands such as:

• Band 2 - 1900Mhz.
  • Bands 4 - 1700/2100 Mhz.
  • Band 5 - 850Mhz.
  • Band 12 - 700Mhz.

@Mint Mobile Cares Does the device have to be unlocked, or would a tmobile network locked device still work on mint mobile?

Userlevel 3

@Mint Mobile Cares Does the device have to be unlocked, or would a tmobile network locked device still work on mint mobile?

Your device must be fully unlocked in order to use our services.