Question

bought a phone but it never came!

• 13 February 2020
  • 8 replies

I purchased a phone and it was two day shipping but it has been a week and I haven't gotten anything but charged. I never seem to get an answer from customer service and they are not open when I am home. Any ideas what I can do?

8 replies

You didn’t get a tracking number?

Nope just a receipt.

That's unusual, no email.

https://www.mintmobile.com/faq/ive-ordered-will-sim-delivered/

They finally emailed me back from customer service. I now have a tracking number I ordered it on like the 6th or 7th with two day shipping. No tracking number ever came. It is now the 13th and after contacting customer service via email 4 times 4 different email addresses...I got a message with a tracking number which say it was not shipped until the 10th or 11th. So probably won't get it until next week.

That's why I only buy our phones via the manufacture, Apple for the daughter, Xiaomi, Google, Nokia for the rest of us. A lot better service, and the phones are not carrier bound.

I will from now on because one I am old and hate switching phones. I hate learning a new phone. Thanks for caring enough to try and help me out. You made my day!

Hope the new phone works out for you, you’ll master it no problem, it’s just a phone. Mess it up, just factory reset and start over clean slate.

Userlevel 3

I will from now on because one I am old and hate switching phones. I hate learning a new phone. Thanks for caring enough to try and help me out. You made my day!

Hi! I've sent you a DM requesting some information regarding your query.