Question

Coverage Map vs Real World

• 26 March 2020
  • 2 replies

What the Coverage map says for my exact address

My children and I both have Mint Mobile in the Avondale AZ 85323 area.  I show LTE on my Samsung Note 8, and so do my children on their Oneplus 7 phones.  However, their Oneplus 7 phones cannot send or receive calls or text messages.  When trying to call it never rings and eventually the call ends.  When trying to call them from my cell phone, it never rings their phones.  If we travel closer to Phoenix, their phones start functioning normally again.

Please investigate the cell tower issues in the 85323 zip code.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
What the Coverage map says for my exact address

My children and I both have Mint Mobile in the Avondale AZ 85323 area.  I show LTE on my Samsung Note 8, and so do my children on their Oneplus 7 phones.  However, their Oneplus 7 phones cannot send or receive calls or text messages.  When trying to call it never rings and eventually the call ends.  When trying to call them from my cell phone, it never rings their phones.  If we travel closer to Phoenix, their phones start functioning normally again.

Please investigate the cell tower issues in the 85323 zip code.

Hi, after reviewing the coverage on that location, I’ve confirmed that the frequencies are covered and that the service should work properly. 

Right, but I am reporting that they do not work properly.