Question

Inbound calls going stright to voicemail

• 20 April 2020
  • 8 replies

I’ve been plagued with calls going straight to voicemail ever since signing up for a 3 month trial. My phone has never been, nor is call forwarded. I’ve typed all the * blah, blah blah, # codes that I could find to try and fix this. I see countless threads on this form with the exact problem I’m having with no resolution. If there is no fix for this problem, then I’ll be going back to verizon. If I have to pay extra $$$ to receive inbound calls, I guess that’s the price you have to pay to have a working phone.

8 replies

Userlevel 3

I’ve been plagued with calls going straight to voicemail ever since signing up for a 3 month trial. My phone has never been, nor is call forwarded. I’ve typed all the * blah, blah blah, # codes that I could find to try and fix this. I see countless threads on this form with the exact problem I’m having with no resolution. If there is no fix for this problem, then I’ll be going back to verizon. If I have to pay extra $$$ to receive inbound calls, I guess that’s the price you have to pay to have a working phone.

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue.  I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Same problem for my wife’s phone…

Userlevel 3

Same problem for my wife’s phone…

Hello, please send us a DM with your wife’s phone number to review her account. Thanks.

Hi,

Facing similar problem.

Inbound calls randomly going straight to voicemail.

Have 2 separate Mint mobile connections in family. Two different cellphones.

Cellphone1: Mine: Motorola Moto G5 Plus, running Android 8.1.0

Cellphone2: Other: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, running Android 8.0.0

Requesting a solution. Thanks.

Userlevel 3

Hi,

Facing similar problem.

Inbound calls randomly going straight to voicemail.

Have 2 separate Mint mobile connections in family. Two different cellphones.

Cellphone1: Mine: Motorola Moto G5 Plus, running Android 8.1.0

Cellphone2: Other: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, running Android 8.0.0

Requesting a solution. Thanks.

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the services. I have sent you a DM requesting some information to review thee case. Thank you.

I am experiencing the same problem.  All of my inbound calls are direct to voice mail.  I’ve run the short codes to clear any potential call forwarding issues but the problem persists.  I cannot get anyone on the support telephone line either… I get transferred out of the system.

Userlevel 3

I am experiencing the same problem.  All of my inbound calls are direct to voice mail.  I’ve run the short codes to clear any potential call forwarding issues but the problem persists.  I cannot get anyone on the support telephone line either… I get transferred out of the system.

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the call. In order to help you, please send me a DM with your phone number to review your account. Thanks.

We have four Mint accounts in our family. We all have the BlackBerry BB100-7. This is a dual-SIM phone. For many months, at least for three of us, the phone spontaneously switches to a mode where all incoming calls go to voicemail. (The fourth family member is not sure if it happened before she needed to replace her Mint SIM several months ago.) There are also times when text messages are not received. For my phone it seems to happen every few days.

We also have Vodafone service—the Vodafone SIM is in slot 2. When one of our phones is not receiving incoming calls to our Mint number (called are going to VM), I can call the Vodafone number, and the phone rings—to this problem happens only with our Mint service.

Two of the three phones are using Voxist to receive voicemail; the other uses Mint’s default VM.

When the problem becomes apparent, it can be fixed by restarting the phone—until it happens again.

I’m glad to hear that so many other customers have this problem—only because it shows it is not particular to our phone model.

I will send a DM to Mint Mobile Cares to see if they can solve this.