Question

Inbound calls going stright to voicemail

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I’ve been plagued with calls going straight to voicemail ever since signing up for a 3 month trial. My phone has never been, nor is call forwarded. I’ve typed all the * blah, blah blah, # codes that I could find to try and fix this. I see countless threads on this form with the exact problem I’m having with no resolution. If there is no fix for this problem, then I’ll be going back to verizon. If I have to pay extra $$$ to receive inbound calls, I guess that’s the price you have to pay to have a working phone.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I’ve been plagued with calls going straight to voicemail ever since signing up for a 3 month trial. My phone has never been, nor is call forwarded. I’ve typed all the * blah, blah blah, # codes that I could find to try and fix this. I see countless threads on this form with the exact problem I’m having with no resolution. If there is no fix for this problem, then I’ll be going back to verizon. If I have to pay extra $$$ to receive inbound calls, I guess that’s the price you have to pay to have a working phone.

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue.  I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Same problem for my wife’s phone…

Userlevel 3

Same problem for my wife’s phone…

Hello, please send us a DM with your wife’s phone number to review her account. Thanks.