Question

International Calls/International Roaming

• 10 June 2018
  • 6 replies

Does International Roaming cover calls from my home in the U.S. to Europe?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
No, it does not. Calls to Europe from the US start at $0.01/minute. You can check rates here: https://www.mintmobile.com/international-rates/

Also, you're going to need to add money in increments of $5-20 to your account ("Mint Mobile Wallet") to cover these calls.
OK, so I put the money in, and then just dial the country code and number I want?
Userlevel 3
OK, so I put the money in, and then just dial the country code and number I want?

Correct. At most, you may need to add a + before the country code.
Got it. I know my question probably sounded medieval, so thanks for the clarification. Is there an option to pm to you?
Userlevel 3
Got it. I know my question probably sounded medieval, so thanks for the clarification. Is there an option to pm to you?

No worries. I'm a Mint subscriber just like you, still learning and glad to help when I can. I think you can PM users by clicking on their user name and going from there.
If I'm in Europe and I put money in the "Mint Mobile Wallet" will I be able to make phone calls to other cell phones that have U.S. numbers and also the local Europe numbers and also receive them?