Question

Iphone se sim not suppotrted

• 2 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I activated the sim earlier today but then it keeps saying sim not supported.I checked the carrier  under general tab it says ultra /mint mobile. 41.0.Then i put the sim back in it still say sim not supported.I cannot get into settings when the sim is in.

4 replies

Userlevel 3

I activated the sim earlier today but then it keeps saying sim not supported.I checked the carrier  under general tab it says ultra /mint mobile. 41.0.Then i put the sim back in it still say sim not supported.I cannot get into settings when the sim is in.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Hi I’m having the same problem and suggestions?

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Hi I’m having the same problems any suggestions? 

Userlevel 3

Hi I’m having the same problems any suggestions? 

Hi, please send me a DM with your phone number to review your account.