Question

Mintmobile refused full refund for defective smartphone

• 24 October 2019
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I purchased the smartphone from MintMobile. When I got the phone, I found it has issue on headset jack port. So, I talked with Mintmobile representative, they just sent me the shipping address information for return. I asked them free RMA return shipping label because the smartphone had a defect already. They sent return shipping label and told it takes a couple of weeks for whole process. However, I need the phone, so I had to purchase new phone again. Finally, I got the phone and I returned defected one. A couple of weeks later, I asked when I will get refund. They refunded it but deducted $150. I have no idea what’s going on. I sent email, and he mentioned he couldn’t find any defect. He never told me the partial refund before I asked. It’s really ridiculous. If the phone doesn’t have defected, why I purchased new one and returned it. I sent out email again for full refund. I really disappointed with Mintmobile. I'm regretting 1year plan purchase. If not, I will leave MinMobile immediately. Please let me know if you have any idea to get full refund. I am considering report it to Consumer Report. Any other suggestion?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!