Question

U can't send a DM to me to fix it, so where is the customer service email address?

• 29 August 2020
  • 3 replies

It said my IMEI is compatible and the activation process went through.  I turned off/on phone many times it still says Invalid SIM.

The clock is running on my plan but I’ve no phone service at all.  It’s not a port, it is a new phone. Customer service, if you exist, please email solution based on all available info  in my account

3 replies

Userlevel 3

It said my IMEI is compatible and the activation process went through.  I turned off/on phone many times it still says Invalid SIM.

The clock is running on my plan but I’ve no phone service at all.  It’s not a port, it is a new phone. Customer service, if you exist, please email solution based on all available info  in my account

Hello, I am sorry to hear that the services are not working properly for you. I have sent you a DM via this channel, requesting some information to investigate your issue. Thanks.

I followed the steps to activate the Mint SIM. My iPhone 8+ has a SIM Not Supported message that states the carrier is not supported under the activation policy. I have turned the phone on and off. Also, the phone should be unlocked as it was paid for outright. What are the next steps to activate the Mint plan I paid for?

Userlevel 3

I followed the steps to activate the Mint SIM. My iPhone 8+ has a SIM Not Supported message that states the carrier is not supported under the activation policy. I have turned the phone on and off. Also, the phone should be unlocked as it was paid for outright. What are the next steps to activate the Mint plan I paid for?

Hello, I am sorry to know you are not able to use the services. In order to better assist you, I have sent you a DM requesting some information to further investigate. Thank you!