Keep getting message "Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active.

• 21 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
I had this issue at the beginning of the month as well and after a few hours the issue was fixed and my text messages began working again. Now I am receiving the message again. I don't understand why this issue is even happening. I've had Mint mobile for 4 months and until this month have not had an issue with texting. What's going on?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Jeremy,

Could you please private message us your mint mobile number?

Thanks,

Mint_Nicole
Userlevel 2
Hey Jeremy,

Could you please private message us your mint mobile number?

Thanks,

Mint_Nicole

I have multiple times with no answers. Multiple things online say there is a cap on text messages per month even though its supposedly unlimited. If this is true and im gonna keep having tbe issue im gonna need to get rid of service.
I had this issue as well. The support rep claimed it was "over usage of the service". When I stated that I only use the service for personal messaging and was concerned about what he was claiming to be in the logs he backed off of that story. I was concerned I had malware sending messages, but his reaction causes me to suspect this is a line of BS used commonly. Suspect the messaging really isn't unlimited in the Mint <--> Tmobile relationship.

So having the same issue. Sending less than 50 texts a day absolutely and totally personal use. Tech support says it is improper use being flagged by the system but that is not true and he cannot give me any specifics to identify the problem. Told me to wait 9 days till my plan rolls over. I asked what he would do if this was his phone and service and he said he'd use what's app or something!!! Well how foxy us that? This service has bugs in it. Hey Ryan - what happen if you get this message? Will they solve the problem for you? I am deeply offended that they are implying this phone is being used for improper things and want to see the evidence for myself.