Keep getting message "Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active.

• 21 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I had this issue at the beginning of the month as well and after a few hours the issue was fixed and my text messages began working again. Now I am receiving the message again. I don't understand why this issue is even happening. I've had Mint mobile for 4 months and until this month have not had an issue with texting. What's going on?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Jeremy,

Could you please private message us your mint mobile number?

Thanks,

Mint_Nicole
Userlevel 1
Hey Jeremy,

Could you please private message us your mint mobile number?

Thanks,

Mint_Nicole

I have multiple times with no answers. Multiple things online say there is a cap on text messages per month even though its supposedly unlimited. If this is true and im gonna keep having tbe issue im gonna need to get rid of service.
I had this issue as well. The support rep claimed it was "over usage of the service". When I stated that I only use the service for personal messaging and was concerned about what he was claiming to be in the logs he backed off of that story. I was concerned I had malware sending messages, but his reaction causes me to suspect this is a line of BS used commonly. Suspect the messaging really isn't unlimited in the Mint <--> Tmobile relationship.