Mint Mobile Customer Support

• 31 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Customer services works!

I actually just talked to a real live agent. Their hours are 5PM-7PM PST. I was concerned for a moment, because I don't have to contact customer service a lot, but when I do. I want to speak with a live person.

Just confirmed that in order to port over your number. You will have to purchase a new sim card and start the porting process all over again. You can't use the same SIM.

This company is legit. Although, I'm in a dead zone at home my home. We're still able to get reception for phone calls and text messages. Data does go out when walking into buildings, but it was the same with Straight Talk. Just refresh your network and you will be back to browsing.

I was on straight talk, but the phones we purchased does not work on their network, but compared to Mint Mobile they're too expensive in the first place.

Thank you for this. Will be saving so much money on paying phone bills.

You guys ROCK!🚀

5 replies

What is the phone number? I tried two phone numbers but they do not work.
But every time I called, there is always a advertisement at first and said I will connect you to a person and then the music still plays forever. No one answers the phone. I tried yesterday, and it is still the same situation.
But every time I called, there is always a advertisement at first and said I will connect you to a person and then the music still plays forever. No one answers the phone. I tried yesterday, and it is still the same situation.

Mint Mobiles Customer Service is quite good. Yes, you will hear Mint Mobile ads while you're on hold (just like Sprint etc.) and the wait can be long but eventually you do speak with a live person.
I use the speaker on my phone while on hold and multi task while I wait for c/s to answer.

They are also available by using the NEED HELP? virtual chat at the bottom of the screen. You may have to wait for a reply but I've gotten email responses within a few hours.

Hope this helps.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Customer services works!

I actually just talked to a real live agent. Their hours are 5PM-7PM PST. I was concerned for a moment, because I don't have to contact customer service a lot, but when I do. I want to speak with a live person.

Just confirmed that in order to port over your number. You will have to purchase a new sim card and start the porting process all over again. You can't use the same SIM.

This company is legit. Although, I'm in a dead zone at home my home. We're still able to get reception for phone calls and text messages. Data does go out when walking into buildings, but it was the same with Straight Talk. Just refresh your network and you will be back to browsing.

I was on straight talk, but the phones we purchased does not work on their network, but compared to Mint Mobile they're too expensive in the first place.

Thank you for this. Will be saving so much money on paying phone bills.

You guys ROCK!🚀

Awesome!! Thanks for your message! 😀
Userlevel 2
Badge

Please feel free to give us a call at https://tel:213-372-7777 or send us an email at support@mintmobile.com. Our team is also available via Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Messages.