Question

New Voicemail system???

• 6 February 2020
  • 5 replies

I just (Feb 5, 2020) went to check my voicemail after declining a call, and I get an entirely new prompt that asks me to set up my voicemail.  I’ve been using mint for years and have never changed my voicemail pin or had to re-setup as far as I can recall.  What is going on?  Is Ryan Reynolds up to something?

5 replies

Well, I went through the (new?) setup, and all my saved voicemail is gone. :(

Update: Called support number and apparently there is a known outage/issue with voicemail. No notice was sent, not sure whether lost voicemail will be restored. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Same problem.  New prompt asking to set up voicemail.  I try setting up a PIN and it refuses every number that I type in.

i too have had this problem and lost many VERY IMPORTANT messages!  Mint support has been on NO HELP at all!  Did any of you get a response from them, or more importantly, get your lost messages back?

> Did any of you get a response from them, or more importantly, get your lost messages back?

Nope. I was told very pleasantly that of course my mail would be restored, but while my voicemail started working again, nothing was restored.  Luckily I don’t think I had any very important messages.

Userlevel 3

I just (Feb 5, 2020) went to check my voicemail after declining a call, and I get an entirely new prompt that asks me to set up my voicemail.  I’ve been using mint for years and have never changed my voicemail pin or had to re-setup as far as I can recall.  What is going on?  Is Ryan Reynolds up to something?

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing a voicemail issue, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.