Question

Not registered on service

• 7 September 2019
  • 1 reply

So out of no where my phone no longer has mobile data, or any kind of phone service. Every time I try to send a text it says failed, unable to send. When I try to call it says not registered on network.
I checked my updates and I'm all good there. Tried airplane mode on and off. Restarted my phone. Nothing is working. I'm getting very upset.
I emailed support@mintmobile.com. I reported the problem on the coverage outage site. I tried calling 611 but again not registered on network. 😓🤯🤦‍♀️

1 reply

Hey I'm having the same problem. I just switched to Mint, and for a day my phone worked, then nothing! No Signal, data, nothing. Of course it's past 7 days and I'll not get a refund. I've done everything their trouble shooting task three times. I even made sure my phone was compatible and by sending the MMI code to *#06# and it came back as compatible 4G LTE in their system.

I see they haven't responded here so I'll have to contact them to find out whats the deal. Not a good way to start or build a brand...