Question

Phone Occasionally Not Receiving Incoming Calls (Not appearing in Caller Log, Either)

• 31 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Intermittently, I will have my phone miss calls (even when I’m using it).  The only reason I know I’m missing calls is that I will occasionally receive a notification for a voicemail after the fact from the caller.  The phone never rings or provides any notification of a missed call and there is no information in my caller log even indicating that I missed a call.  

I have an ASUS Zenfone 6 and it has worked just fine otherwise (call quality is great when I use it, I typically can send/receive texts, though I have experienced some occasional issues with receiving them, as well).  

Any assistance would be appreciated.  

2 replies

Welcome to the club, I get late or no texts, miss calls, can’t make calls sometimes unless I reboot the phone several times, etc… Once my trial 3 months are up back to T-Mobile

Userlevel 3

Intermittently, I will have my phone miss calls (even when I’m using it).  The only reason I know I’m missing calls is that I will occasionally receive a notification for a voicemail after the fact from the caller.  The phone never rings or provides any notification of a missed call and there is no information in my caller log even indicating that I missed a call.  

I have an ASUS Zenfone 6 and it has worked just fine otherwise (call quality is great when I use it, I typically can send/receive texts, though I have experienced some occasional issues with receiving them, as well).  

Any assistance would be appreciated.  

Hi, I’m sorry to hear that you are having a service issue. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.