Question

Please Extend the 3 month $45 plan

• 2 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I just received an email from Mint offering me adding free unlimited date on my plan for free. It is really great to see that you cares about us, especially around this time. I know there are some people they lost their jobs and they lost their incomes and they have other bills to pay. We would really appreciate it if you could come up with some new plan such as allowing your new and existing customer to renew their plans on monthly basis and also allowing them to renew their current plan for 3 month only for $45.

I am so hoping that your team will come up with a affordable plan to help support you current and existing customers because it is all about the community.

Thanks you and we really appreciate you!!

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I just received an email from Mint offering me adding free unlimited date on my plan for free. It is really great to see that you cares about us, especially around this time. I know there are some people they lost their jobs and they lost their incomes and they have other bills to pay. We would really appreciate it if you could come up with some new plan such as allowing your new and existing customer to renew their plans on monthly basis and also allowing them to renew their current plan for 3 month only for $45.

I am so hoping that your team will come up with a affordable plan to help support you current and existing customers because it is all about the community.

Thanks you and we really appreciate you!!

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.