This needs improvement.

• 2 February 2020
  • 2 replies

I received an email yesterday informing me that it was my anniversary with Mint.  The email said nothing about fees or renewal, so I thought that it meant that my due date was coming up and that I'd get a follow-up notification when you needed payment.  Instead, I left the house today and discovered that I had no cell service.   First, you need to provide more than a half day's warning.   Second, you need to provide warning.  Go back and SAY something in the email about BILLING so that I know WHEN it's due.   If you weren't presently the most affordable option, I'd ditch a service provider over something like this.  You do not cut people's cell service without ample warning.  Ideally, more than once given the serious nature of losing communication.    I hope someone will actually read and give this due consideration, because there are more competitors on the market all the time and this is not a small thing.

2 replies

It’s a prepaid service. Maybe you should do a better job of remembering your service dates instead of complaining.

Userlevel 3

I received an email yesterday informing me that it was my anniversary with Mint.  The email said nothing about fees or renewal, so I thought that it meant that my due date was coming up and that I'd get a follow-up notification when you needed payment.  Instead, I left the house today and discovered that I had no cell service.   First, you need to provide more than a half day's warning.   Second, you need to provide warning.  Go back and SAY something in the email about BILLING so that I know WHEN it's due.   If you weren't presently the most affordable option, I'd ditch a service provider over something like this.  You do not cut people's cell service without ample warning.  Ideally, more than once given the serious nature of losing communication.    I hope someone will actually read and give this due consideration, because there are more competitors on the market all the time and this is not a small thing.

Hello, please note that we send an email notification 4-5 days before your pan is due to expire, also, you have the option to see the expiration date of your plan from your account online.