Solved

Want to share the Mint Love with my sister, but she is not getting the same promo as I do. She wants that.

• 10 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Please give me a code or something, so she can enjoy 3 months with the $25 usd plan at $45 as i started with this lovely fox.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile 15 January 2020, 02:10

Thanks for introducing your sister to Mint! Unfortunately, this promotion ended January 2nd. Good news is that you both of you can earn renewal credit if she purchases a plan using your referral link. Please note that the credit will be applied to both of your accounts after she has activated. Visit our website to learn more about our Refer A Friend program: www.mintmobile.com/refer-a-friend/

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for introducing your sister to Mint! Unfortunately, this promotion ended January 2nd. Good news is that you both of you can earn renewal credit if she purchases a plan using your referral link. Please note that the credit will be applied to both of your accounts after she has activated. Visit our website to learn more about our Refer A Friend program: www.mintmobile.com/refer-a-friend/

Thanks. I already now that!.. I am looking for a special deal for my sister! so she can have the same promotion as I do!… its just 3 months with the full plan!.. she will eventually pay the whole year! exactly as i will. Can you make it happen?