Question

Account number and pin number

If I want to switch from other carrier to mint sim and later if I don't like the servic of mint sim ,can I get account no and pin no .from mint ?

12 replies

Good evening,
yes you can! I switched from Metro to Mint 3+ months ago and ported my number by entering
o my phone number
o account number
o account pin
o zip code

To transfer out of Mint Mobile, you'll need the same info. I called Mint customer service and had my account number in seconds (guy was cool and didn't bite me or anything).

If you go to MintMobile.com/byop (or click "Bring Your Own Phone" on side bar menu), you'll see a video entitled "How to activate your SIM card and port your number | Mint Mobile". You may also just go to YouTube and watch it there.
Sincerely,
Userlevel 2
What must you do to get these people to give you your account number??!!!! Why do they hold you 'HOSTAGE' with it??? Have tried in vain and was told i would be called back, never called.
Userlevel 1

This is an awful company!  They as stated, hold your account number hostage. This is one of the worst customer service companies I have had to deal with ever! They  put me into a queue three times as the front line service cannot give you the account number. Avoid this customer at all costs!

Userlevel 2

If I want to switch from other carrier to mint sim and later if I don't like the servic of mint sim ,can I get account no and pin no .from mint ?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Userlevel 2

What must you do to get these people to give you your account number??!!!! Why do they hold you 'HOSTAGE' with it??? Have tried in vain and was told i would be called back, never called.

Their ‘customer service’ is a joke!

I need account and pin number, I had send email to suopport@mintmobile.com. How long will it take for me to get a reply???

Userlevel 1

i need my account number and pin as well. The customer service rep transfers me to port out department and i am on a never ending hold.

I want to switch from other carrier to mint sim and later if I don't like the servic of mint sim ,can I get account no and pin no .from mint 

but your tower is not working this area and net problem

I have found the best way to get your account number and pin is by dialing 611 from your mint mobile phone.  This brought me to a real customer rep. who then transfered me to another department that provided me with the info. 

The 213-372-7777 number that I see found in other posts is out of service, LOL, and looking at other posts, the email (support@mintmobile.com) takes days of back and forth.  I also tried their Chat service, but this currently does not help/support getting this info.  

I hope this helps others, as I just spent ~2 hours figuring this out!

This service is a joke. Put on hold for hours and then they disconnected you. Rinse and repeat. 

Is the account number the same as the order #?

No, they will have you on hold for hours talking about high volume calls until they closed.