Solved

B3G3 8GB UPGRADE TO 12 MO FOR $130

• 6 January 2020
  • 4 replies

I was offered an exclusive offer of upgrading my 3 free months (from the B3G3 deal) to 12 months by paying only $130 ($11.25/month) and I switched to get the offer, but on my home screen it shows the next charge to be $240. When my next billing date comes, will I get charged the sweet $130 or the $240?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 23 February 2020, 00:04

I was offered an exclusive offer of upgrading my 3 free months (from the B3G3 deal) to 12 months by paying only $130 ($11.25/month) and I switched to get the offer, but on my home screen it shows the next charge to be $240. When my next billing date comes, will I get charged the sweet $130 or the $240?

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

4 replies

Sounds like this years service you got for 130.00. Next billing cycle you will pay the standard rate.

Userlevel 3

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

I have the same problem. During purchase your 3-Month Prepaid Card Sim Kit from Bestbuy I was offered an exclusive offer to continue my 3 months/$30 8 gig plan ($10 per month) to 12 months/8 gig plan by paying in advance only $120 ($10 per month plus taxes and fees) and I switched to get the offer, but on my home screen it shows the next charge for 12 month/8 gig to be $240. Please, fix this issue for me.

Userlevel 3

I have the same problem. During purchase your 3-Month Prepaid Card Sim Kit from Bestbuy I was offered an exclusive offer to continue my 3 months/$30 8 gig plan ($10 per month) to 12 months/8 gig plan by paying in advance only $120 ($10 per month plus taxes and fees) and I switched to get the offer, but on my home screen it shows the next charge for 12 month/8 gig to be $240. Please, fix this issue for me.

Hello, I have sent you a DM requesting some information to review your account.