Question

Cancel mint Mobil

• 29 March 2019
  • 7 replies

How can I cancel mint Mobil ? Is it enough to putt off auto recharge ?

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Yes, if your auto recharge is off, your plan will not renew and it will just be suspended, if you have any further issue, please reach out to support@mintmobile.com
I just renewed for a year and want to know if I decide to cancel and providers will I get a prorated refund???
???

I have service that is garbled how can I cancel?

I have service that is garbled how can I cancel?

Just make sure auto-pay is not enabled and your account will cease, at the end of your billing cycle.

I just renewed for a year and want to know if I decide to cancel and providers will I get a prorated refund???
???

No prorated refunds it is in the TOS.

I feel trapped by crappy service and dropped calls till 10/2020 I hope Ryan Reynolds can get this straighten out soon - I also renewed for a year it is so bad all the time. I have to reboot my phone at less 5-7 times per day to get something other than 911 service only

I feel trapped by crappy service and dropped calls till 10/2020 I hope Ryan Reynolds can get this straighten out soon - I also renewed for a year it is so bad all the time. I have to reboot my phone at less 5-7 times per day to get something other than 911 service only

So do I but haven’t renewed yet. I have a S10 but can’t use wifi calling and texting at my house. I don’t get regular service but that wouldn’t be an issue if the wifi calling would work. I won’t be renewing after 3 months since I can only get service in a neighboring town which is useless to me.