Cannot reactivate

• 3 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I try repeatedly to reactivate my plan and number… if I try to call 611 I’m told I need to go to the website to make a payment.   I do that, and then I get a page saying We’re Sorry, something bad happened and we weren’t able to fix it ourselves.   I’ve tried both my debit card and my credit card, both of which work fine, one of which I used literally 10 min before all this crap started this morning.   Really upset right now as I’m disabled and I have no phone to contact family or EMS if I have an emergency.    And of course I can’t talk to anyone about it because you have no system for that.   

All morning long…. probably tried at least 10 times

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I try repeatedly to reactivate my plan and number… if I try to call 611 I’m told I need to go to the website to make a payment.   I do that, and then I get a page saying We’re Sorry, something bad happened and we weren’t able to fix it ourselves.   I’ve tried both my debit card and my credit card, both of which work fine, one of which I used literally 10 min before all this crap started this morning.   Really upset right now as I’m disabled and I have no phone to contact family or EMS if I have an emergency.    And of course I can’t talk to anyone about it because you have no system for that.   

All morning long…. probably tried at least 10 times

Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your account. We've sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.