Question

Cannot receive text messages from online service to confirm phone number

• 18 March 2020
  • 4 replies

I’ve tried to subscribe to an online provider to be a driver for deliveries and they asked for my phone number to be able to send a text and confirm that I do have the number I’m providing. I have not received the text message after trying multiple times in multiple days.

I receive text messages from friends, my bank, other apps… I’m wondering if there is a reason for this block. Could it be related to the specific app/online service?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey! I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the SMS services. I’ve sent you a DM requesting your account information to review the case as soon as possible. 

Have there been a resolve for this? I am also not able to receive verification code from zoho mail to confirm my account.

Thank you

Userlevel 3

Have there been a resolve for this? I am also not able to receive verification code from zoho mail to confirm my account.

Thank you

Hello, thanks for bringing this into our attention. I will be happy to help you out. In order to review your account and provide you with the most accurate information possible, please send us a DM with your phone number. 

What is DM?

I have 2 lines of service with mint.

1. 773.750.5021 

2. 602.327.5436

I was signing up with zoho.com email services. I never got their verification text code. I had to use a friend's phone number to get the code.

Thank you