Question

discount or no?

• 12 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I received an e-mail to save $25 dollars on my next renewal of a 6 or 12 month plan. I'm at the checkout now for a 6 month plan and there is no $25 discount.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I received an e-mail to save $25 dollars on my next renewal of a 6 or 12 month plan. I'm at the checkout now for a 6 month plan and there is no $25 discount.

HOW TO REDEEM
1. Simply click the link in the email
2. Log into your account
3. Choose one of our 6- or 12-month plans
(any data size).
Your $15 discount will be applied automatically.
Yes, I know what it says, but the discounted price is not being shown. I went ahead with the recharge and NO DISCOUNT WAS THERE! I paid $114.05 which is the regular price. Where is the $25 discount? The following was the instructions in my e-mail. I will be more than happy to post a screenshot of the e-mail here if you would like.

HOW TO REDEEM
Redeeming your discount is easy.
1. Simply click the link below
2. Log into your account
(any data size).
Your $25 discount will be applied automatically.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Yes, I know what it says, but the discounted price is not being shown. I went ahead with the recharge and NO DISCOUNT WAS THERE! I paid $114.05 which is the regular price. Where is the $25 discount? The following was the instructions in my e-mail. I will be more than happy to post a screenshot of the e-mail here if you would like.

HOW TO REDEEM
Redeeming your discount is easy.
1. Simply click the link below
2. Log into your account
(any data size).
Your $25 discount will be applied automatically.

If the discount was not applied at the end, direct message us your mobile number so we can check the account, thanks.