Question

Does MINT Refund Wallet and Roaming Balance after account is cancelled?

• 21 February 2020
  • 3 replies

We recently cancelled one of our MINT accounts. The account had a balance in both the Wallet and the Roaming account. How do I get that money refunded back to me?

3 replies

We recently cancelled one of our MINT accounts. The account had a balance in both the Wallet and the Roaming account. How do I get that money refunded back to me?

Hello, please note that the funds on the canceled account, unfortunately,  are non-refundable. 

You are some dirty motherfuckers

Userlevel 3

Hello, please note that the funds on the canceled account, unfortunately,  are non-refundable. 

I’ll take the silence as a No. You do not refund customers the money they had in their accounts at time of cancellation? Yikes.