Question

Email from Mint asked me to take a survey about why I am not renewing

• 12 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I am a new Mint customer. I signed up for three months during the first week of June. I am happy with the service so far. I am puzzled though. I received an email from Mint today telling me they are sorry to see me go and asked me to take a survey about why I am not renewing. My service doesn't expire until September. Just curious why I got this email. I assume it was sent to me by mistake.

Thanks,
Mike

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I am a new Mint customer. I signed up for three months during the first week of June. I am happy with the service so far. I am puzzled though. I received an email from Mint today telling me they are sorry to see me go and asked me to take a survey about why I am not renewing. My service doesn't expire until September. Just curious why I got this email. I assume it was sent to me by mistake.

Thanks,
Mike

Please direct message us your mobile number and we'll check your account, thanks.
The same thing is happening to me. Customer service said it was a marketing glitch and the rep changed my account preferences to not receive marketing emails. He was wrong. The next day my phone didn’t work, said “invalid sim.”
i contacted CS again. This time he said he didn’t know what happened as my account shows active through the next 2 months. I have no idea what he did, but my sim was activated again.

Last night I got that same dreaded - sorry to see you go - and a survey to answer why I was leaving.
I answered: I’m NOT leaving! Why do you keep telling me goodbye?
Change your email address. I discovered that my email is associated with two phone numbers. One that was generated by the trial sim and the number I’ve had forever that was ported in for the paid plan.