Question

How long do I have until my number is recycled?

• 11 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I am almost 30 days from when my phone was turned off. Right now I can not pay to get it turned back on. I am working with someone to get funds to pay for my account and turn my phone back on. Do I lose my number after 30 days or can I try to get my number saved for when I turn it back on. I really don’t want to lose my number and have to get a new one and wait for a new sim card. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3

I am almost 30 days from when my phone was turned off. Right now I can not pay to get it turned back on. I am working with someone to get funds to pay for my account and turn my phone back on. Do I lose my number after 30 days or can I try to get my number saved for when I turn it back on. I really don’t want to lose my number and have to get a new one and wait for a new sim card. 

Hi there! Once your plan expires and your account is suspended, you’ll have a 60 days period (from the expiration date) to recharge your account. After 60 days with no payment, the account will be automatically canceled by the system and won't be possible for us to reactivate your phone number. 

Oh good I thought it was 30 days. Thank you for answer and it have it a 60 days. Have a good day and say safe.

Hi there! Once your plan expires and your account is suspended, you’ll have a 60 days period (from the expiration date) to recharge your account. After 60 days with no payment, the account will be automatically canceled by the system and won't be possible for us to reactivate your phone number. 

By “recharge your account”, do you mean - “purchase plan”, or simply “load wallet”? Also, will the phone number not work until the account is suspended?

By “recharge your account”, do you mean - “purchase plan”, or simply “load wallet”? Also, will the phone number not work until the account is suspended?

No matter what if you did not pay your bill on your account and the services is shut off you wont get anything. Recharge your account means by paying for it to make it active again.