Question

IRS cannot verify my phone number

• 20 April 2020
  • 6 replies

I am trying to sign up for an irs online account to order my tax transcripts. IRS is trying to verify me using my phone number but I keep getting an error message from irs that they cannot verify. Any suggestions please? 

6 replies

The only reason I can’t get my stimulus checks in my tax return is because of this exact reason for some reason Mint Mobile does not say own my phone number and now that IRS cannot ship/mail the transcripts We are just screwed at this point and cannot get it because of this one small reason!!!

Still waiting on a reply for this! Need this fixed ASAP so I can get my tax return and my stimulus check!

Userlevel 3

Still waiting on a reply for this! Need this fixed ASAP so I can get my tax return and my stimulus check!

Hello, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

HELP me too please? The IRS cannot verify my phone number. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!

Bapcha

Userlevel 3

HELP me too please? The IRS cannot verify my phone number. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!

Bapcha

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a DM with your phone number and a brief description of the error shown, so that we can sort this out as soon as possible. 

I’m having this problem and need a transcript to complete a loan application.  Please help.  How do I DM you? (I is internet noob)