Question

My billing is wrong

last month I purchased $45/3month with 2G plan. but today when I checked my account it showed $69 not $45. Is there anyone can help me?
Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
last month I purchased $45/3month with 2G plan. but today when I checked my account it showed $69 not $45. Is there anyone can help me?
Thank you

Hi cmy173, please fill out the refunds form - https://www.mintmobile.com/return-policy/
We'll be happy to review for any discrepancies. Just a friendly reminder, refunds are reviewed and processed within 10 business days.

Regards,
Mint Mobile Support
Hi! I bought the same plan yesterday and it shows me the same thing. I think it's because the regular price for it is $23/month. Which is $69. I think you have to repurchase another plan, the 12 month 2 gig plan to keep that price. But i could be wrong. Anyone at Mint Mobile want to confirm this? Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi! I bought the same plan yesterday and it shows me the same thing. I think it's because the regular price for it is $23/month. Which is $69. I think you have to repurchase another plan, the 12 month 2 gig plan to keep that price. But i could be wrong. Anyone at Mint Mobile want to confirm this? Thanks in advance!

Our introductory prices revert to regular pricing listed after the new customer promotion time is up. In order to maintain the introductory price, buying bulk saves you more in the long run. For instance, purchasing the 12 months 2GB will give the pricing of $15/mo. - Mint Mobile Support
Same thing happened to me & didn't know until I checked my account. They did provide the refund to my wallet for $24, not back to my credit card. I think they need to fix this because it is automatically going to the regular pricing from the time you start, not after the introductory period. I say a number of people probably don't even pay attention to this.
just checked my account and see they did it to me too. ? I’ve JUST started with MINt!

Thank you
Hi cmy173, please fill out the refunds form - https://www.mintmobile.com/return-policy/
We'll be happy to review for any discrepancies. Just a friendly reminder, refunds are reviewed and processed within 10 business days.

Regards,
Mint Mobile Support

Hi Mint Mobile support, my initial bill for 3 months (just starting Mint Mobile a few days ago) was supposed to be $45.00. It shows up as $69.00. It is not a re-new. It’s a NEW account. I will order it for 12 months in March. Who corrects this? The link you gave is for cancellation of the account. I only want this corrected. Thanks.
Hi Smd46,
Customer service will correct it but they put the refund in your wallet. I wish I asked them to refund it back to my credit card. They applied it to what they call your wallet so it will be used when you do renew.
Maybe you can get the credit before they do the same with your refund.
Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you

Regards,
Mint Mobile Support
Hi Mint Mobile support, my initial bill for 3 months (just starting Mint Mobile a few days ago) was supposed to be $45.00. It shows up as $69.00. It is not a re-new. It’s a NEW account. I will order it for 12 months in March. Who corrects this? The link you gave is for cancellation of the account. I only want this corrected. Thanks.

It says $69 dollars because thats the regular price of the plan. You dont have anything to worry about as you were only charged $45. Let us know if you have any other questions.