Question

Need account number and pin - service suspended

• 4 January 2019
  • 9 replies

My service was up for renewal today but my credit card info was outdated, so service suspended. I've decided to switch to another provider instead of renewing and need my account number and pin to port my number. I tried calling the numbers listed on my account but since my service is suspended the calls don't go through (even though I called through Google Voice). I sent an email to support but I'd like to get this resolved today. Is there someone that works for Mint monitoring these forums that can help? Can my service my reinstated long enough to call in or something?
edit - just looked and the number needs to be active to be ported. I'm not planning on using it for anything else so can my service just be extended a couple days for the call and the port to go through? 😕

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
The best way to get that information is by Calling Support or emailing them at support@mintmobile.com. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Mint Mobile Support
My service was up for renewal today but my credit card info was outdated, so service suspended. I've decided to switch to another provider instead of renewing and need my account number and pin to port my number. I tried calling the numbers listed on my account but since my service is suspended the calls don't go through (even though I called through Google Voice). I sent an email to support but I'd like to get this resolved today. Is there someone that works for Mint monitoring these forums that can help? Can my service my reinstated long enough to call in or something?
edit - just looked and the number needs to be active to be ported. I'm not planning on using it for anything else so can my service just be extended a couple days for the call and the port to go through? :/
Doing the same to me!!!!! Can't get them to give up account number!!!!!! DELETED credit card info. Done with them. Should file with BBB
I am in a similar situation, needing my account number and pin. I emailed support@mintmobile.com and they automatically responded with a confirmation number # SUPPORTM-188652 which is great. However, it has been 18 hours now, and I have not received an answer.
I am in a similar situation, needing my account number and pin. I emailed support@mintmobile.com and they automatically responded with a confirmation number # SUPPORTM-188652 which is great. However, it has been 18 hours now, and I have not received an answer.
LOL They promised to call me RIGHT BACK with a resolution...………….. Never did.
I wound up paying for the extra 3 months so I could call them, which I didn't like. However, they were very nice on the phone, and I should have that refunded, as I moved everything over within 24 hours, and I have 7 days.

https://www.mintmobile.com/return-policy/
I just read this in the Request for a Refund email.

>Only new Mint Mobile customers may qualify for the money back guarantee, and you do not need to send back your Mint Mobile SIM card to receive your refund.

If they try to charge me, I will contact both my bank and the BBB. Hopefully this is not an issue.

They made this so much harder than it needed to be, and I'm also disappointed that no customer service rep has appeared in this thread to respond to me and rat rod robbie.
I just read this in the Request for a Refund email.

>Only new Mint Mobile customers may qualify for the money back guarantee, and you do not need to send back your Mint Mobile SIM card to receive your refund.

If they try to charge me, I will contact both my bank and the BBB. Hopefully this is not an issue.

They made this so much harder than it needed to be, and I'm also disappointed that no customer service rep has appeared in this thread to respond to me and rat rod robbie.
Well, they got over on me, but it won't happen again. Too many other places to go. At least they could have given me the courtesy of a 'reach around'.