Solved

phone number

• 5 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I was wondering if it’s possible to change my phone number on an active Mint account?

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 23 February 2020, 00:07

I just signed up but I get a lot of spam calls on this new mint number. There’s really no way to change it other than buying another account?

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We can change your phone number. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

6 replies

Don’t think so, until your current plan expires.

I just signed up but I get a lot of spam calls on this new mint number. There’s really no way to change it other than buying another account?

Userlevel 3

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We can change your phone number. I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

when I call my parents back to my country, though I am calling from my number from the US, they said they are getting the call from different numbers and different locations ( Malaysia). how does that happen, and why ??

Userlevel 3

when I call my parents back to my country, though I am calling from my number from the US, they said they are getting the call from different numbers and different locations ( Malaysia). how does that happen, and why ??

Hello, in order to review your account, please send us a DM with your phone number. Thanks.

My number is 2253619216. The number they recieved when i call them is +60142137395.