Question

Referral Credit Not Showing

• 16 March 2020
  • 9 replies

Good Evening,

I referred my girlfriend to mint mobile last week and I never received any credit for it. I know it could take up to 30 days but it doesn’t even show pending.

Thanks,

Steven

9 replies

Userlevel 3

My referral showed up in my mint account within one day. Thank you mint mobile.

Great! 

My referral showed up in my mint account within one day. Thank you mint mobile.

Userlevel 3

My friend signed up this afternoon using my referral link. I don’t see a credit or even a “pending” on my account yet. It has been less than an hour. How long does it take to show? Also the referral page does not show the $40 for the first referral special Mint is running. How will it show on my referral summary?

If Mint gets this working well, and with their competitive pricing, it could generate huge growth for Mint. Can I buy stock?

Hello, please note that the referral credit shows up after 15 days of your friend’s activation. For more information, please visit https://www.mintmobile.com/refer-a-friend/

My friend signed up this afternoon using my referral link. I don’t see a credit or even a “pending” on my account yet. It has been less than an hour. How long does it take to show? Also the referral page does not show the $40 for the first referral special Mint is running. How will it show on my referral summary?

If Mint gets this working well, and with their competitive pricing, it could generate huge growth for Mint. Can I buy stock?

Userlevel 3

Same issue is happening for me - with 3 referrals.

Hi, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

Same issue is happening for me - with 3 referrals.

Userlevel 3

I'm on the same boat, none of my referrals are showing up. I know for sure on one that I personally referred and help click through my referral link to activate service and it's not showing up at all.

Hello, I’m sorry for the inconvenience with the referral reward. I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.

I'm on the same boat, none of my referrals are showing up. I know for sure on one that I personally referred and help click through my referral link to activate service and it's not showing up at all.

Userlevel 3

Good Evening,

I referred my girlfriend to mint mobile last week and I never received any credit for it. I know it could take up to 30 days but it doesn’t even show pending.

Thanks,

Steven

Hi, I’ve sent you a DM to assist you as soon as possible.