Question

Roaming balance was deleted

I had a positive roaming balance of approximately $10, did not use it and now I discover that my roaming balance has become $0. How can I get an explanation and how can I get my balance back?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I had a positive roaming balance of approximately $10, did not use it and now I discover that my roaming balance has become $0. How can I get an explanation and how can I get my balance back?

Hello, please direct message us your mobile number and we'll be happy to check your account and see what happened, thank you.
I also had a coming balance over about $8. It suddenly disappeared so I made a call to customer center. They told me they would call me yesterday but there was no phone call. I had to recharge my roaming balance and called them but they told me I have to wait. This is ridiculous.
Userlevel 4
Badge
I also had a coming balance over about $8. It suddenly disappeared so I made a call to customer center. They told me they would call me yesterday but there was no phone call. I had to recharge my roaming balance and called them but they told me I have to wait. This is ridiculous.

Please direct message us your phone number and we'll take a look at your account to see what happened, thanks.