Question

Switched from Tmobile, can't get voicemail

• 3 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I switched from Tmobile to Mint back in March 2020, since then i am unable to get voicemails. I have purchased a new phone since then (Google Pixel 3a) and I tried YouMail, You mail worked for a while, but now the ad wall and other issues made me uninstall it. I hold 1 and it rings the system, i enter my phone number when prompted and it says that it is an invalid account. I have wifi calling disabled and i entered #793# and get an error saying: “T-Mobile - US Message  Request could not be completed. Please try again.” Any help would be great. I love Mint far better than TMobile and get better service even though they use the same towers.  

1 reply

Userlevel 3

I switched from Tmobile to Mint back in March 2020, since then i am unable to get voicemails. I have purchased a new phone since then (Google Pixel 3a) and I tried YouMail, You mail worked for a while, but now the ad wall and other issues made me uninstall it. I hold 1 and it rings the system, i enter my phone number when prompted and it says that it is an invalid account. I have wifi calling disabled and i entered #793# and get an error saying: “T-Mobile - US Message  Request could not be completed. Please try again.” Any help would be great. I love Mint far better than TMobile and get better service even though they use the same towers.  

Hi! I will be glad to review the case, I’ve sent you a private message requesting some relevant information about the account so that we can sort it out as soon as possible.