Solved

Voicemail

• 4 March 2019
  • 8 replies

Just activated account but when I call voicemail to setup I am unable to set it up. Only options ask if I have a mailbox or want to leave a message in a mailbox. Both options state the mailbox is invalid.
icon

Best answer by gshrf1 5 March 2019, 14:14

Visual voicemail is a separate app that has to be done after your voicemail setup. You will get errors if you try to set visual voicemail up if your voicemail hasn't been correctly set up first.
View original

8 replies

I'm having the same issue...not sure how to set voicemail and there are no instructions that I can find.
I was able to get it work work by resetting my voicemail. When I called my voicemail I immediately pressed #793#. If that doesn't work you prob have to call customer support and have them reset it for you.
Same issue here, no visual voicemail either
Visual voicemail is a separate app that has to be done after your voicemail setup. You will get errors if you try to set visual voicemail up if your voicemail hasn't been correctly set up first.
I was able to get it work work by resetting my voicemail. When I called my voicemail I immediately pressed #793#. If that doesn't work you prob have to call customer support and have them reset it for you.
I have tried typing this in and it still tells me the address is invalid... No matter how many times I try. The website says to type this and hit send which is confusing bc there is no send button during a call (at least for me, Galaxy S8)
Having the same problems. I call my number, or hold down the number 1 on my keypad- takes me to voicemail, It asks me if I have a mailbox on the system to press the star key. I do that and it says that the number is not recognized. It asks if I want to leave a message for another number - type in the number and it does not recognize me. There is clearly a glitch with voicemail set up in Mint's system.I tried #793# and that did not work either. I tried calling 805-637-7456, as directed by the online chat on Mint, but that brought me to the same menu and problem I had before...asking me to press star if I have a mailbox on the system, but it does not recognize my number. Obviously glitch with Mint mobile
I have the exact same issue, how did you recover??
Is anybody from Mint going to fix this issue or do we have to go to another company? I was on phone with one representative and he had no idea what he was talking!!!!! and at the end nothing was fixed!!! He was telling me your iPhone S9 and later your Galaxy XR?!?!!!! It is my second day with them and I'm thinking to live before my 7 day period is gone.