Solved

Where do I find the INVOICE for a recent renewal?

• 7 February 2020
  • 4 replies

I NEED AN INVOICE FOR A RECENT RENEWAL.

I cannot locate one on the website, and I am REQUIRED to provide one.  I did not receive any email other than the “boilerplate” version of “Thanks for Renewing”, which has no purchase information.  You are REQUIRED to provide this by US law, so please tell me where I may get a copy.   You have 24 hours to respond.  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Mint Mobile Cares 25 February 2020, 19:29

I cannot locate one on the website, and I am REQUIRED to provide one.  I did not receive any email other than the “boilerplate” version of “Thanks for Renewing”, which has no purchase information.  You are REQUIRED to provide this by US law, so please tell me where I may get a copy.   You have 24 hours to respond.  Thank you.

Hi! I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

View original

4 replies

Wow only 24 hours, good luck on that one.

Userlevel 3

Hi! I've sent you a DM requesting some information to assist you as soon as possible.

So the resolution to this was…?

Userlevel 3

So the resolution to this was…?

Hello, please note that Mint Mobile does not offer invoices. You can find the payment details on your account online https://my.mintmobile.com/account/transactions